“We recreate what we run from. So propel forward without running.” — @ARIKXANDER
Hi Stargazers! ??
The eclipse from last week still ripples through us until the Full Moon which I will teach about in Hollywood on January 9, 2020. It will also be live-streamed! Fiscally speaking, Sunday begins week 1 of 2020! Wow! I have two 2020 articles you need to read: the first covers what the new decade offers until 2030, and the second article covers the major transits of the year 2020. Get wise, because you do better when you know better.
Mercury now joins the Sun in Capricorn this week allow us to bring superpowers to our intentions. There is a lot of magic available for manifestation! So funny though how our society is set up to rest during such a productive time! It seems like a waste to use this energy by just laying around doing nothing. Well, I suggest working from home— going within and do the work that really counts. The spiritual, inner work will make the material flow be effortless. Sometimes Capricorn archetypes want to fight that battle and make everything complicated. Set that aside and allow things to be easy as you do the spiritual work.
Mercury will then align with Jupiter in Capricorn bringing expansive thinking and communication to the table. This may lead you to want to run away from things. Don’t! Anytime we are impatient or don’t want to deal with things, we are essentially running. Anytime we are not present, high, drunk, judging or otherwise distracted, we are running.
Problems will always follow you because the Universe wants you to resolve them. Not because karma is a bitch – the Universe wants you to clean up your act and get it together because life has so much more to offer than whatever you’re used to now. Believe that and allow it to be true please – thank you. Mars will slide into Sagittarius removing any tact what-so-ever. Think of an untrained puppy who just pounces and bites everything. We will have A LOT of energy because we need to direct it into something productive otherwise we might destroy fragile projects. So think discrimination, care, and moderation.
The cosmic signature of the week is giving us the opportunity to bring spirituality down to earth and utilize it in a practical way. There is a strong focus on our neighbors and your immediate environment. Think about how you can be a better neighbor, student, and friend to others. Apply what you have learned and start walking the talk. The gift of the week is positing thinking and communication. Be present with people and allow yourself to trust in the spiritual system.
The challenge of the week is trying to manipulate things and greed. One of the karmic corrections we will face in 2020 is greed. So be aware of trying to manipulate the system by being greedy or skimpy. You get what you pay for and only the ego wants to keep wealth and abundance to itself. You receive when you give and that’s just how it works. As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything. The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation and follow me on Instagram: @ArikXander
Weekly horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: Mercury now joins the Sun in Capricorn this week allowing us to bring superpowers to our intentions. There is a lot of magic available for manifestation. So funny though how our society is set up to rest during such a productive time. It seems like a waste to use this energy by just laying around doing nothing.
- Monday: Moon is in Aquarius giving us connection without touch. Watch out for spurts of aggression. Time to release some negative emotions before the new decade!
- Tuesday: It’s now time to really walk away. Use your energy to move forward without aggression, anger, or regret. You will learn everything you need to learn on your new path. The Universe never leaves you empty-handed and without direction.
- Wednesday: Happy New Decade! Mercury is giving you the time to remove delays! Use it well. Today is quantum January.
- Thursday: Mercury is aligned with Jupiter, bringing expansive thinking and communication to the table. Just remember not to run away from anything on any level. Today is quantum February.
- Friday: Venus is in Aquarius making sure that everything has a sweet closure. Time to end on a good note. We can love others without touching them. Today is quantum March.
- Saturday: Saturn is closing in on Pluto in Capricorn in its approaching stage. Wow, the tension is high and power is shifting and we will all have to face the consequences of hatred and ignorance. Some more than others. Stay connected to the Truth and throw your truth out the window. Today is quantum April.