Hi Stargazers! ???
This week, we are focused on our professional dreams and what we are willing to remember in order to take the next step. All of our errors and successes from the past will come in handy when looking at our next best move. It doesn’t matter if you own a company, are self-employed or are an employee, we all have to learn from our past experiences and then DESIRE for a higher vibration in our next step. The more we can organize our experiences and our mind, the more we set up the stage to attract abundance that fulfills (rather than abundance that “robs Peter to pay Paul”).
The Sun is happily transiting through Aries, giving us the opportunity to push forward onto new enterprises. The universe has us focused on career, as well as the authority we need to emulate so we can achieve our ambitions. The New Moon in Aries gave us the power we need to steer away from negative thoughts.
Now, we are looking at what we are open to, and how much are we willing to listen to something outside of our normal feed of information. Try reading or watching another news source (if you’re into that), or try a new book, something that challenges your normal way of thinking. This will help us all prepare for the Jupiter retrograde in Sagittarius which will occur this week.
We want to move beyond the world as we know it so that we can contribute to the evolution of mankind. There is a strong desire-nature to shine and be bright, and we all need to find our way of doing that. Mars, the ruler of Aries is currently in Gemini, giving us more options and choices when it comes to our drive and ambition to reach the top of our personal lives.
Again, we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information which gives us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation.
Weekly Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: The Sun is in Aries and we are being given everything we need to take our next step. Think with creativity and network with an open mind to see what comes up.
- Monday: The Moon is in Taurus, building upon yesterday, grounding our great ideas and planning a way to explore new shores. Remain disciplined and don’t get lazy or scared of success, we need to do the work required with passion and certainty.
- Tuesday: Mars is aligned with the Moon in Gemini. We may be presented with an overwhelming amount of choices. When we silence the ego, we narrow our choices down to only the ones which will support the growth of the spirit. Then we will always make the right choice.
- Wednesday: Jupiter goes retrograde asking us to really commit to personal freedom from egotistical limitations such as fear, doubt, and burden. We will need to find a new point of view to get a bigger picture and it will stretch our minds, so look with your heart.
- Thursday: Now that Jupiter is retrograde in Sagittarius (its ruler), we are looking at where we have taken on too much. It’s time to shed the dead weight so that we can be light and buoyant to try something new.
- Friday: There is a grand square today challenging all of that forward motion of Aries. We will need to manifest the power of Venus to lighten things up a bit. Trust in your intuition and remember to keep your focus on your True North.
- Saturday: Saturn is aligned with Pluto, giving us a powerful release of karmic debt. We are all under the scrutiny of Saturn’s audit in our personal lives and we need to get Saturn on our side. What’s the best way to do it? Be honest! There is no fooling Saturn though!